Friday, April 14, 2006

Im going to HELL - Thanks ALOT DickweedDad

First things first, mommy thinks this blog is HYSTERICAL. But she has one tiny request, that instead of being called "TomKat", she would like to be called "TomKitten" since she is still so young. Ok.

The good news is im still safe in mommies tummy. Bad news is im going to hell. That's right you heard me correctly - I am going to hell. Last night I over heard mommy and daddy talking and he said that I will not be baptized... CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE THIS GUY.. Don't believe me? Take a look for yourself Story here My daddy is a dickhead...

Katie Holmes was raised a Catholic, but, says fiance Tom Cruise, their soon-to-arrive baby (ME) will not have a Catholic baptism...
"No," Cruise tells Diane Sawyer in an interview on ABC's "Primetime," airing Friday night in the U.S. "No, I mean you can be Catholic and be a Scientologist. You can be Jewish and be a Scientologist. But we're just Scientologists."


Someone please help us. Please come and save me and mommy before its too late. I beg you...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor poor little alien child.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home