Monday, April 17, 2006

Lets Play a fun little game.. Name that ALIEN Baby!!

I wish my CRAZY ASS daddy would shut the fuck up already. Everything he says sounds stupid and if I feel that way I can only imagine what the rest of the world is thinking. Now with that said I want to play a little game. I want you all to play too.

Everyone knows that I am a beautiful bouncing baby alien GIRL. What you don't know is what are the whack pack going to call me?? Maybe you can help them name me?? That sounds like FUN FUN FUN. Keep them clean and on the crazy side, like my daddy. Oh want to see a picture of Daddy taking a PENIS poop?



On a related note, dumb shit (daddy) likes to play games too. According to the latest interview he gave he is making a game out of my birth. Except what he doesn't realize is that he is on the fucking sidelines in this game. Take a look at what dumb shit has to say about his fun new game... Story Here

Here are a few gems from that freak I call Daddy... Taking care of me is a GAME???
"It's just kind of becoming a fun game of learning. We've also been studying what happens after the birth and how to take care of the baby."

Well No shit Tom...Except you forgot Alien as an answer...
"We haven't told anybody," says Cruise. "It's either gonna be a boy or a girl."

Atleast we know where Mommy lands on his list... after his movie of course.
As for a wedding date, "We're kind of looking at late summer, early fall. I always thought it was going to be like three days and have it be a party. But now I don't know, because all our attention is on the baby and the movie."


OK let the naming BEGIN...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizardbeth

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Azriel

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leeloo

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ripley

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NotXENUia

AntiXENUa

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CuddleTurd Hitler

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home